Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Naomi Ysabelle's Luau 6th Birthday

March 18, 2012
Island Cove Resort,  Binakayan, Kawit, Cavite
Theme: Luau Party

Every year, I always give my only daughter, Naomi Ysabelle, a birthday party. Last year, she wanted a swimming party so naisip ko na Luau ang theme para mas colorful!Since it's a simple event, it's a DIY (Do It Yourself) birthday party.


  

              Invitation, tarpaulin, and thank you tag layouts I made for Ysabelle. Very colorful...very Me :-)

                                             Tarpaulin printed at Panay Avenue Printing shop


                 I bought these pail and shovel with beach toys at Toy Kingdom.


mini flipflops and crocs keychain
     I bought these cute mini flipflops and crocs keychain at a bazaare. They're so cute!!!



Cupcakes from Brownies Unlimited Sm North Edsa Branch.

Estrels cake 






Flower balloons from my sister, Ate May Bell Manuel.

























































  

No comments:

Post a Comment